JJAP Special Issue
"Low-temperature bonding for 3D integration"
Authors of papers that are accepted and presented in LTB-3D 2021 are encouraged to consider submission of their original papers
on the significant part of their work presented at the workshop to the Special Issue of Japanese Journal of Applied Physics (JJAP) entitled
“Low-temperature bonding for 3D integration.”
The URL for submission is
The information for authors is placed at
The user's guide and Q&A of submission system is placed at
Please get reminded that the "no-show no-publication" and "one-presentation one-submission"
policies are applied.
The respective authors of submitted manuscripts are advised to cite the codes
of their presentations (session number) such as 5P-02. The codes of presentations
are shown on the conference program.
The paper categories in the Spacial Issue are "Regular Paper", "Brief Note", and "Progress Review".
The authors of "Regular Paper" and "Brief Note" are requested to cite their one-page conference abstracts and show the advantage in comparison with the abstracts.
Invited speakers, keynote lecturers are also encouraged to submit their research topics as “Progress Review”.
The deadline of submission is November 15, 2021 (extended). The Special Issue shall be published in March 2022.
The review process for the submitted manuscripts shall be managed by the editorial committee of the Special Issue.
Note that the submitted manuscripts to the Special Issue shall be reviewed and edited based on the same standards applied for submissions to regular issues of JJAP.
| Chief Guest Editors
||Prof. Naoteru Shigekawa
||(Osaka City University)
- Submission deadline: November 30th, 2021 (extended)
- Publication: March 2022
Submission information for the Special Issue:
- Log-in https://mc04.manuscriptcentral.com/jjap-jsap
- New users should follow the appropriate link to fill in the required information for creating a new account.
- Previous users of the submission system of JJAP provided by ScholarOne Manuscripts™ can use their existing email Address and password.
- Select "jjaps-jsap:Japanese Journal of Applied Physics (Special Issues)" in ‘Switch to a different journal:’ window.
- Move to "Author" page.
- When you "Start New Submission", you can find selection tabs of " * Select Special Issue:",
then please choose "Low-temperature bonding for 3D integration".
- In the " * Conference program number" box, please input the code of your presentation (session number) which is shown on the conference program.
- Please continue the submission procedures, and complete your subission.